Different cancellation policies may be applicable to different booking channels. Cancellation policy is based on individual rate plans, whether the rate is standard or promotional, and occupancy levels over the dates requested, special events, meetings or conferences and seasonal occupancy expectancies, etc.
When you make a reservation and pay for it under a discounted rate, it is usually a fully prepaid, non-cancellable, non-changeable, and non-refundable reservation. This type of reservation will result in penalties, if cancelled, up to and including the entire stay paid, including taxes.
The following paragraphs list the policy that applies for cancellation/ amendments:
- The modification/cancellation request for bookings made online through Hotel booking engine will be processed automatically through the Internet Booking Engine. Any refund due shall be done through the system in accordance with the applicable modification/cancellation rules. In case of rebooking, a rate difference may be payable for the change as per the rate applicable for the rebooked date/ room type and subject to availability.
- Any modification in the reservation is subject to availability at the time of making such a request.
- Please note that if an online booking is modified or cancelled with the hotel’s reservations Office/ Hotel’s sales office, it cannot be further modified or cancelled online. The refund of the reservation done by the Travel Agent/ Online Portals/ Third Party Websites (such as Goibibo.com, Makemytrip.com, etc) will be processed by the issuing Travel Agent/ Online Portal/ Third Party Websites only and no refund will be done by Hotel. A different Cancellation and Refund policy for the Travel Agent/ Online Portal/ Third Party Websites may be applicable that you may check directly with the Travel Agent (Online/Offline)/ Online Portal/ Third Party Websites.
- In the event of cancellation of non-cancellable booking(s), the client shall not be refunded the amount paid towards making the reservation(s).
- Certain room rates & types have restrictions and are without benefits. In case you particular requirement please confirm with Hotel before making a reservation.
- In case of early checkout, you are liable to pay for the entire confirmed reservation.
- Please note that for reservation of more than five rooms, group cancellation policy is applicable.
- Multiple reservations for taking advantage of available offers/ liberal cancellation policy shall be treated as single reservation and group cancellation policy shall be applicable.
- The refund against cancellation of reservations of up to five room nights is applicable as below :
- Cancellation charges 100% of total tariff if cancelled between 0 to 2 Days prior to Check-in date.
- The refund against cancellation of reservations of over five room nights is applicable as below :
- Cancellation charges 50% of total tariff if cancelled between at least 8 to 15 Days prior to Check-in date.
- Cancellation charges 100% of total tariff if cancelled between 0 to 7 Days prior to Check-in date.